Popular Press Articles
- Climate Adaptation in Coffee Country in SIERRA, March 2019.
- Herding experts and polishing text: 10 tips for creating an edited volume in Nature Careers Column, January 2019.
- World hunger has risen for three straight years, and climate change is a cause in The Conversation, October 2018.
- Coffee farmers struggle to adapt to Colombia’s changing climate in The Conversation, August 2018.
- Food Security’s Red Herrings: GMOs and Organic in Thomson Reuters Foundation News, August, 2018.
- The million-dollar question every scientist should be asking in Naturejobs Blog, June, 2018.
- Agricultural Technology Can Save Humanity from Starvation (Again) in The Scientist, February, 2018.
- The discomfort is worth it: share more in Naturejobs Blog, June, 2017.
- Science communication: what it takes in Naturejobs Blog, February, 2017.
In the News
- 15 Best Agriculture Books of All Time in BookAuthority, 2019.
- Ag experts take a look at ‘feeding the world’ in High Plains / Midwest Ag Journal, April, 2019.
- 20 Good Food Reads for Spring in Food Tank Lists, January, 2019.
- 26 great farm books for your reading list in AgDaily, November, 2018.
- Book Review: Renee in WBAA Indiana Public Broadcasting, June, 2018.
- When GMOs Are the Movie Star in Scientific American, October, 2017.
- Why New GMO Labels Might Not Tell the Whole Story in Indiana Public Media, July, 2016.
- Authors attempt to explain ‘The Communication Scarcity in Agriculture’ in Farm Futures, October, 2016.