Popular Press Articles
- Coffee farmers struggle to adapt to Colombia’s changing climate in The Conversation, August 2018.
- Food Security’s Red Herrings: GMOs and Organic in Thomson Reuters Foundation News, August, 2018.
- The million-dollar question every scientist should be asking in Naturejobs Blog, June, 2018.
- Agricultural Technology Can Save Humanity from Starvation (Again) in The Scientist, February, 2018.
- The discomfort is worth it: share more in Naturejobs Blog, June, 2017.
- Science communication: what it takes in Naturejobs Blog, February, 2017.
In the News
- Book Review: Renee on WBAA Indiana Public Broadcasting, June, 2018.
- Assessing climate change perceptions among Colombian coffee farmers on Purdue Agricultural Economics Podcast, February, 2018.
- When GMOs Are the Movie Star on Scientific American, October, 2017.
- Why New GMO Labels Might Not Tell the Whole Story on Indiana Public Media, July, 2016.
- Authors attempt to explain ‘The Communication Scarcity in Agriculture’ on Farm Futures, October, 2016.