Jessica gives a variety of talks to national and international academic, agricultural, environmental and general public audiences. Subjects range from her latest research to food security to communication’s role in chronic stressors such as climate change. Below is a selected list of upcoming and previous invited addresses and panel discussions. Please contact Jessica here if you would like her to speak at your event or for your organization.
- IESE Business School Doing Good Doing Well Conference | Barcelona, Spain, March 4 – 5, 2019.
- American Society of Animal Science Annual Meeting | Austin, TX, July 8-11, 2019.
Select Previous Talks
- Purdue Food Science Leadership & Prof Development Series | W Lafayette, IN, January, 2019.
- Int’l Council for Purdue Women Women’s Conference | Chicago, IL, November, 2018.
- Technical University of Pereira | Pereira, Colombia, June, 2018.
- Bayer Listening Session | Washington, DC, April, 2018.
- First Farmers Bank & Trust Ag Summit | W Lafayette, IN, January, 2018.