Jessica gives a variety of talks to national and international academic, agricultural, environmental and general public audiences. Subjects range from her latest research to food security to communication’s role in chronic stressors such as climate change. Below is a selected list of upcoming and previous invited addresses and panel discussions.
Please contact Jessica here if you would like her to speak at your event or for your organization.
- American Society of Animal Science Annual Meeting | Austin, TX, July 8-11, 2019.
- Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology Plants & People Conference | Potsdam, Germany, September 3 – 4, 2019.
- AVEC General Assembly Food in the Future | Budapest, Hungary, October 4, 2019.
Select Previous Talks
- IESE Business School Doing Good Doing Well Conference | Barcelona, Spain, March, 2019.
- Purdue Food Science Leadership & Prof Development Series | W Lafayette, IN, January, 2019.
- Int’l Council for Purdue Women Women’s Conference | Chicago, IL, November, 2018.
- Technical University of Pereira | Pereira, Colombia, June, 2018.
- Bayer Listening Session | Washington, DC, April, 2018.
- First Farmers Bank & Trust Ag Summit | W Lafayette, IN, January, 2018.